We are all Ex-Pupils of St. Joseph’s Secondary School, Freetown, Sierra Leone. The School was founded in 1866 by the Sisters of St. Joseph’s de Cluny
•To create and participate in activities that will generate funds for the advancement of education at the St Joseph’s Secondary School in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
•To assist and support the school authorities in maintaining the high standards in the school
•To help with the procurement of equipment / materials which will benefit all pupils rather than individuals
•Maintain a good relationship amongst ex- pupils and strengthen the link between the Association and the school.